Wednesday 29 May 2013

Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

I write this blog to express my views and perspective, and is open for discussion any time, any where. Any event described here is based on analysis of different similar cases, or examples, even facts and figures.

Bear in mind that this is just my own personal views that I wanted to share and express, in any case does not mean to cause any dispute or misunderstanding. If you agree with me, then you do. If you don't, then you don't. I might be wrong, I might be right, it's a matter of perspective, so feel free to correct me or challenge my views. That is why I am expressing my views in the first place, to share thoughts and ideas.

Also I am very vocal and open about what I think, but what i feel is a different thing altogether. I have no problem in sharing my thoughts. At the end of the day, it's just something I think, not something I do. And for me, I believe these are important, and I hope people would share their thoughts openly with me as well, which even if I dislike it, I wish to accept the views of different individuals and understand why they choose to view it that way.

Anyway, peace out. Agree or disagree, don't forget to smile. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment